1. I’m fat.
2. FUCK, is that a stretch mark? Or did I sleep on a bed sheet crease again?
3. I wish I was going on holiday today, I need sand and a tan and cocktails. Actually need it for my mental health. Life is so stressful.
4. Wait, I wonder if I have depression.
5. Michelle Keegan is so ridiculously hot. My life is so unfair. Just look at those boobs.
6. MY AVAILABLE BALANCE IS HOW MUCH?!
7. I wish McDonalds had no calories in.
8. Oh good, another person I went to school with has posted a baby scan on Facebook. FML.
9. Is it too early for wine?
10. I’m fat.
11. Wait, why is my hair doing that shit thing again? FFS.
12. I wonder if my boyfriend will propose to me this year.
13. Wait, but if he does do I actually want to marry him? And only sleep with one person for the rest of my life.
14. I think I’m pregnant.
15. Do I like my job? Maybe I should go travel the world instead. Everyone else is doing it.
16. Will my lunch look good with a nice Instagram filter on it? And will it get enough likes to not make me look like a gigantic unpopular loser?
17. I’m tired.
18. That girl is such a basic bitch.
19. Oh seriously, fuck. I’ve already planned my outfit for tomorrow night in my head with those Topshop shoes so now I’m going to have to spend £80 on them and then just eat beans and noodles for the rest of the month.
20. goes to Pret, spends £7
21. HOW DOES MY CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH ON WHOLEMEAL BREAD HAVE THE SAME CALORIES AS A BIG MAC?!
22. Holy fucking shit, that girl looks 58932 times more stylish than me. I hate my life.
23. She’s so skinny too, she obviously doesn’t eat. That must be it, she’s anorexic.
24. I should go to the gym tonight, but y’know… Tired.
25. Wait, why am I crying over nothing AGAIN?
26. I wonder if all of these people on my Facebook that I haven’t spoken to in 6 years secretly stalk me like I stalk them.
27. Wait, why has a boy I was texting in 2009 just Facebook messaged me? What is this? Oh maybe I got hot.
28. I want a can of Diet Coke. Ewww, no, not a bottle.
29. Have I got lipstick on my chin? This is why red lippy is for fucking idiots.
30. Oh good, someone’s just posted another fake Marliyn Monroe quote on Twitter.
31. And then every night between Monday and Thursday… Tonight I’m going to go home, have a bath, eat carbs and watch Netflix because I deserve this shit because my life is HARD. So fricking hard.
Being a girl is ace, innit?
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
I’m looking for a tumblr girlfriend to make famous! Following everyone back :) <3
1947 Cheval Blanc ($135,125)
The 1947 Cheval Blanc has been unofficially crowned as the greatest wine of the last 100 years. While it’s not quite the most expensive wine ever made, it is regarded as possibly the best tasting Bordeaux. The good taste is ironic considering that 1947 was…
There was a split second there where his like, “wait, what? bro what are you doing?”
On more serious note, PTSD dogs for veterans are so fucking therapeutic. They’re like the one person you can spill your guts to and never worry about ever being judged or have that secret divulged. There are times when I definitely prefer the company of a dog over a human.
Therapy animals save lives.
These dogs are even still so much more amazing. They check rooms before their handler enters, so they can clear it to help the person feel safe. Like in the gif, they are there when panic attacks or nightmares occur, to be something for the person to help ground themselves on, or yes just to turn on the lights. Even more amazing, many people are able to reduce their medication when they have a PTSD service dog there to help them. These dogs are useful for not just veterans, but also victims of abuse, accident trauma, natural disasters, and others. Their training allows them to be useful in situations where medical assistance is needed, as well. Some PTSD dogs are trained to recognize repetitive behaviours in handlers, and signal the handler to break the repetition and stopping the behaviour and possibly injury.
Service dogs in general are just awesome. Remember to respect any that you see out in public. They are not there for you to walk up to and play with, even the puppies!
I was reading an article of a service dog helping a person with schizophrenia. she stated that when she was seeing or hearing things and notices the dog is not reacting in any way, then she is able to ground herself, realizing what she was experiencing was not real and could work through it easier and is more able to ignore the delusions. And she pointed out she feels more comfortable with a service dog as well because well, dogs don’t judge and get angry for things like this
I teared up about this whole post to be honest.
i’ll never not reblog this post. it is so important.
I cried a little about this
31 thoughts every twenty-something girl has on a daily basis
1. I’m fat.